My sweet friends gave me a surprise baby shower Wednesday. Our principal sent out an email to everyone that said to meet after school Wednesday for a special announcement. I walked in and everyone yelled "Surprise!" I was shocked! I had no idea! They did a good job keeping it a secret.
The food was great! Delilah made the cutest duck cake. John Davis got his first Bible, ball and bat. He got several monogrammed things. He got blankets, clothes, diapers, wet wipes, a scrapbook and much more!
It was so much fun! I am so blessed to have such sweet Christian friends! The girls and I had so much fun opening each gift again when we got home. They were so excited. Elizabeth kept picking up all the gifts and would say "CUTE!" I took a picture of all his presents. I'll post more pictures later from the shower.
No comments:
Post a Comment