Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Break

We have had a great Spring Break! Here is a summary of what our week was like:

Monday - We met Ericka and Wendy at the park. All of our girls decided to bring their stroller and baby (even Elizabeth and Addie). I wish I had taken my camera so I could have taken a picture of 6 girls strolling their babies. It was precious. I started thinking about John Davis. He would have been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out numbered! Well, I guess he would have had Hamilton to play with if he had not been at the doctor.

Tuesday - We went to the school and met Monie. All of the girls played up and down the hall while we planned for the rest of the school year. It took a lot longer than I had anticipated but it is done! If John Davis comes early everything will be ready for Melissa to take over.

Wednesday - It rained most of the day. We rented the movie "Enchanted." The girls and I popped popcorn and watched the movie together. It was cute but a little scary at the end. (especially for Ansley)

Thursday - Amy and Hamilton came over. Hamilton and Elizabeth were glad to see each other. They played great until they both wanted the Barney computer and started screaming over it. We decided to walk to the neighborhood park. They played with a cat most of the time. We walked back home. Hamilton had popcorn for the first time and loved it. His mom has been depriving him! Just kidding! That afternoon we went to Target and got pictures made. Elizabeth did not cooperate! She did the opposite of what I wanted her to do. She would not smile and did not want to sit down and pose for anything! When I tried to take her Easter dress off she had a tantrum and started screaming. It was a "terrible twos" moment!

Friday - Wade took a day off of work. We hung around the house. Wade did some yard work. Ansley and Hannah Grace colored Easter eggs while Elizabeth took her nap.

We had a fun Spring Break! I am kind of sad that it is almost over but it also means I am closer to holding John Davis!

No comments: