Sunday, March 16, 2008

Palm Sunday





Today our church had our regular church service and then an Easter egg hunt/Picnic afterwards. They split the kids into different age groups. Elizabeth was in the T-2 year olds. She found lots of eggs! She already had 2 days of practice at school. People were commenting about all the eggs she was grabbing. (Things like "she's a pro")


The girls were in the 7-10 age group. Ansley found more than Hannah Grace. She is a little more determined than Hannah Grace. (Maybe A LOT more determined than Hannah Grace) Ansley also found one of the Resurrection Eggs. She had to read part of the Easter Story to everyone in the microphone. She did good. She said she got embarrassed.


We had a picnic afterwards. We sat with the Jowers and had a good time!
OOPS! I can't figure out how to rotate these pictures!

2 comments:

wendy's world said...

What a lovely family you are sitting with...HA HA HA!!!!

Wait on Him said...

That looks like fun! I'm sorry I missed it. It sounds like your little egg hunters enjoyed themselves too!