God sooooooooooooo blessed me today!
Two or Three years ago I was standing on my bath tub cleaning my shower, jumped down and my wedding ring got caught on the corner of the shower. It bent the band and really hurt my finger! I went to a local jewelry store and got an estimate of how much it would cost to reset the diamond in white gold. They said around $300. I didn't want to spend the money at the time so I have been wearing a bent wedding ring. (It looked really bad)
A month ago I went and got another estimate and the jeweler told me gold has gone up so much that it would be about $500. I said forget it!
Today I had to take my wedding ring off because my fingers are beginning to swell due to my last month of pregnancy. I started praying and said "Lord, I don't really like to pray about things like this but I am going to take this ring to the same jewelry store that quoted me $300 2 or 3 years ago. I pray that he would give me an estimate of $300. If he gives me a quote of more than $300, I will just forget about it and know that it is not your will.
I got the girls out of the car and went inside. I asked the man to give me an estimate of how much it would cost to reset my diamond on a white gold band. He looked at me and said "the price of gold has gone up so much but I have 5 children myself and I want to do this for you for $200. I was shocked!!! He was the owner! I told him he was an answer to prayer! God did above and beyond! I don't care what anybody says or thinks........... THAT WAS GOD BLESSING ME -NOT BECAUSE OF ANYTHING I HAVE DONE BUT JUST BECAUSE HE LOVES ME!
1 comment:
Hi!! I came across your blog this past weekend....I know God led me to it! I am also a mommy of 4 and LOVE the Lord! (I also have a el ed degree, although currently stay home!) I was so thrilled that you were blessed with getting your wedding ring redone....that is so exciting. :) We are currently living in IL...just moved a year ago from TN, and I can tell you are somewhere in the south...I miss it! May God bless your Easter weekend! www.timandkimnordin.blogspot.com
Post a Comment