Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
Friday, February 29, 2008
Wisdom!
God has opened my eyes lately to something that I struggle with daily - WORRY! I am beginning to realize how much time I spend worrying. I know that worry is a sin and that I need to be free from it so I have been praying about it. It is usually about my children. I want to protect them from any kind of pain (sickness, hurt feelings, disappointment, fear) I was sharing this with my dear friend Wendy. She had great wisdom for me. She said to look at the pain that my children experience as ways Jesus can show himself strong in their life. I began thinking about how freeing that is for a mom. When they are sick....He is their Healer. When they get their feelings hurt..........He is their Encourager. When they are disappointed.....He is the lifter of their heads. When they are scared..........He is their Peace. When they are discontent.......He alone can satisfy! Great Wisdom! The truth will set you free! Thanks Wendy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't thank me....thanks be to the Lord! He is so faithful. I love you!
Post a Comment