Saturday, February 9, 2008

Movies

Ansley, Hannah Grace and I went to the movies last night for the first time. (a little embarrasing since they are 9 and 7)

Hannah Grace went to her first sleep over party last night. Chloe B. invited her, Ali Beth, & Rachel. She went home with them after school. They were very excited.

Ansley, Elizabeth and I went home and played outside for a little while. Wade left work early. He got home around 3:00 to keep Elizabeth. Ansley and I met Monie and Micah and headed to the Rave. We met Hannah Grace and the girls inside.

We watched the Hannah Montana Live Concert in 3D. Ansley and Micah were the first to stand up and start dancing. Hannnah Grace later joined them. They went to the front of the theater and danced the whole time. They had a ball! I was a little surprised at Hannah Grace's boldness with her dance moves.

After the show we ate at Habenaros. We got home around 8:30. Elizabeth was already asleep. Wade asked if Hannah Grace missed him. I told him he was the last thing on her mind. Ha Ha

No comments: