Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Doctor's Appointment

I had my 32 week doctors appointment today. Hannah Grace decided she wanted to stay with Mrs. Ingram and watch a movie. I took Ansley and Elizabeth with me for the first time. They were pretty well behaved until Elizabeth was trying to climb on the doctor's rolling chair. The nurse grabbed her so she wouldn't fall and she started screaming crying. Of course that set Ansley off. She was covering her ears telling Elizabeth to be quiet. The nurse was very patient and after Elizabeth calmed down she listened to the heartbeat. It was 132. The nurse said that was typical boy. The girls heartbeat was always around 150. The doctor measured and said he measured at 32 weeks and that his head is down. He also said that I could schedule the c-section. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

2 comments:

Wait on Him said...

Yeah!!! I can't wait to see John Davis!

nanapw07 said...

Fifty more days and I can hold my second grandson. "Psalm 127:3"