Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day


The girls woke up early this morning to see what their daddy had bought them for Valentine's Day. They all got a wrapped basket with a stuffed animal, rose and chocolates in it. They were so excited. Elizabeth snuck and ate her chocolates when I wasn't looking! We had to hide all of the chocolate from her.

Wade and I also celebrated our 11th anniversary today. I can't believe it has been that long! Wow, have we changed!!!!! Thank you Lord for pursuing us and giving us a hunger for you and your word! Thank you Lord for giving us such precious girls and a son on the way. I am soooo blessed!

The girls had their Valentine Party at school and enjoyed opening all of their cards from their classmates when they got home. Elizabeth even got a card from Hamilton. It was so cute to see them exchange cards with each other.

1 comment:

Wait on Him said...

Hamilton loved sharing Valentine's with Elizabeth too!!!