Sunday, February 24, 2008

Weekend Summary

Summary of our weekend:

Friday - The girls had Girl scouts after school. They made prayer blankets for the children in Africa, painted flower pots and ate cookie cake.
Elizabeth started coughing and was up most of the night.

Saturday- Elizabeth started running a fever and continued coughing most of the day. I hate to see my babies sick!! She went to bed about 5:00. Wade, Ansley, Hannah Grace and I watched The Game Plan downstairs. It was such a cute family movie!

Sunday - I woke up at 4:15 and had my quiet time. I specifically prayed for Elizabeth to feel better. I enjoyed reading more of my book - He Speaks to Me - by Priscilla Shirer. Elizabeth woke up fever free! Praise God!!! Ansley, Hannah Grace and I went to church. The girls played with the neighbors and I ordered their "I'm the Big Sister Shirts."

1 comment:

Wait on Him said...

I'm so glad she is feeling better! That has been such a strange virus. Kristen's mom said they are all feeling better again. Maybe that'll encourage you!