Wednesday, April 2, 2008

37 Weeks

I am full term today!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Elizabeth went with me to the doctor yesterday. The nurse checked the heartbeat and said it was 136. After the nurse left, Elizabeth stood on the chair and said over and over "BABY! BOOM! BOOM!" It was so cute! She thought the heartbeat sounded like boom, boom. I asked my doctor what he predicted the weight would be. He asked how much the girls weighed. I told him 9'4, 8'4, 9'12. He is predicting that John Davis will weigh in the upper eights. I can't wait to see!

Elizabeth counted to 6 today. When I would help her, she would put her hand on my throat and say mommy while shaking her head no. It was so funny. Every time she sees me at school during the day she runs to me as fast as she can and after she gets hugs and kisses she pushes me and says "class". (she is saying you have to get back to your class) She is changing so much!

Hannah Grace spent the night with a friend last weekend. Ansley got invited to spend the night with a friend this weekend. Wade said "I don't know if I can handle 2 weekends in a row". I guess we need to get used to it because they are growing up too fast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth is so smart. Does she take after her Daddy's side of the family ?