We have been very busy since John Davis arrived. Nana spent the first week driving the girls and me around. It was a blessing to have her help out! Elizabeth has adjusted very well. She has had her moments but overall she has been great. She points to John Davis and says "Libeth's Baby!" At first she wanted to touch his head, eyes, nose, mouth. Now she knows that she can only touch his hands and feet. She also likes to help Mommy burp him. It is really cute!
Ansley and Hannah Grace are a big help with Elizabeth. They have been great with John Davis. Ansley is soooooo protective of him. She doesn't want me to get him out of the car. She is scared someone might touch him. She has been in tears over it. Hannah Grace is very nurturing. She acts like a second mommy.
It has been quite an adjustment changing diapers. All of my friends told me that changing boy diapers are tricky but I was thinking it couldn't be that hard. Well, I have been sprayed SEVERAL TIMES!!!!! He wet 4 blankets in one day! I am still learning.
John Davis is a sweet baby. He seems to be very easy going. He has been cooing this week. It is the sweetest sound! I have been so emotional. I look at him and cry (happy tears). I feel so blessed. He and the girls are such a blessing to me. I thank the Lord for each one.
No comments:
Post a Comment