Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
38 Weeks
I went to the doctor yesterday. I saw the doctor who delivered Elizabeth. He is predicting that John Davis will weigh 9'8. That was the last doctor's visit. I will see my doctor next week at the hospital for the c-section. I am so ready!!!
I know! I have mixed feelings...I am SOOO excited for you, but will miss you at school so much! I can't wait to see what John Davis' beautiful little face looks like. Your girls look so much alike, I wonder if he will look like them or have a different look all together?! I know he will be such a blessing to you and your family! Congratulations!
1 comment:
I know! I have mixed feelings...I am SOOO excited for you, but will miss you at school so much! I can't wait to see what John Davis' beautiful little face looks like. Your girls look so much alike, I wonder if he will look like them or have a different look all together?! I know he will be such a blessing to you and your family! Congratulations!
Post a Comment