Today Ansley started running a fever at school. I called my dad to see if he could pick her up. He acted so strange about it. He kept saying things like "are you sure she will want to go with me" and "what do other people do when they have a child sick". He acted like he didn't want to pick her up and he acted like he never had kept her before. Strange! Well, come to find out...when he came to the school he asked me about her carseat. I said "Ansley doesn't sit in a carseat." He thought I asked him to pick up Elizabeth. (toddler still in diapers) I laughed so hard. I don't think my dad has ever changed a diaper in his life time. I had him sweating for a while. He was willing though which I think is so sweet! I have a sweet dad.
We spent all afternoon at the doctor's office. Ansley and Elizabeth tested positive for flu! Yuk!
No comments:
Post a Comment