Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Elizabeth
Elizabeth is so funny and so much fun!!! She was sitting in my lap this morning facing me. I am now almost 7 months pregnant with John Davis (which is my 4th) so my stomach is on out there. She was staring at my belly and all of a sudden she started trying to push it in. I don't think she likes it being so big. She kept on and on and on. Ansley kept telling her to stop (I think she was worried that she might hurt John Davis). John Davis was fine because he was kicking the whole time. I laughed so hard. Elizabeth just can't seem to figure it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment