Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Elizabeth's Room
Today was a very , very cold but restful day. We went to church then ate Chinese. We got home and I started going through Elizabeth's clothes. I bagged all of the clothes she has outgrown and moved the rest into her new room. I separated all of John Davis' clothes and put them away. The room is finally all his. All Boy! It is such a wonderful new experience to see blue/boy clothes. I wonder what it will be like to have a son. I know it will be quite different after having three precious girls. I wonder if he will like sports like his daddy. I hope so because his daddy wanted his room to be done in sports. I wonder what kind of gifts, talents the Lord will give him. Twelve more weeks! I am ready to hold him. My prayer is and has been for all of my children to love the Lord with all their heart, with all their soul, with all their mind and with all their strength.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment