A couple of weeks ago Ansley started taking tennis with Rusty at the Racket Club. From the moment I drove up I loved every second of being there!! It brought back so many fun memories. I miss playing so much. Hopefully I will start playing again very soon. Ansley enjoyed it.
Hannah Grace decided to take lessons also. She started today. She was kind of timid. I told the girls we were going to practice this week. They looked so cute in their tennis outfits. I had to take a picture. Elizabeth enjoyed playing with all of the siblings. They chased each other on one of the other courts.
2 comments:
Perhaps we have another set of famous sister's who play tennis?
Ali I love your site. It made me miss seeing you and your kids. I wish we still lived close to each other. Steve and I enjoyed watching the video's of your kids! They all look just like you!!!
Post a Comment