Monday, September 15, 2008

Children Update




John Davis is a little over 5 months old now. Where has the time gone? He is growing so fast. He can almost sit by himself. He is eating rice cereal. He loves laughing at the girls. He talks to Elizabeth with a high pitch squeal. He likes to shake his rattle. He is precious. I just wish he would sleep through the night!! I think he is ready for solids because he is waking up 2 and 3 times a night. I am beginning to see the difference between a girl and a boy. John Davis is very busy. He doesn't like to sit still.


Elizabeth is loving school. She can sing her ABCs, Color Song, Months of the Year. I think she is very smart. She drew a circle on the front porch and said "a". She loves playing with her friends .(Hamilton, Addison, Tucker) Everyday after school she tells me who got in time out or who got boo boos. She is just a joy!


Hannah Grace is not really enjoying school as much this year. She said she doesn't like the morning routine except DLR. She is looking forward to taking tumbling. She also wants to take piano.


Ansley likes her teacher this year. She is a little concerned that she is one of the few Auburn fans. She really likes Latin. She got a little frustrated with me because I didn't know how to pronounce the Latin words. It was kind of funny!! She starts tennis tomorrow.

No comments: