Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Kids

This Summer:

Ansley -
*She has become a much more confident swimmer this summer.
*We have given her a challenge. She has been wanting a hamster. We told her if she could tell us all of her multiplication facts within 3 seconds, we would buy her one. So far she has been able to tell us 1s, 2s, and 10s. She has been working on 3s.
*She is also reading books from the library. She set a goal of reading 40 books. She is almost there!

Hannah Grace -
*She has also become a much better swimmer. She loves to jump off of the side of the pool and do flips.
*She had a great time this past weekend celebrating her grandmother's birthday. She loved playing with her cousin. She cried on the way home because she wouldn't get to see her for another year.
*She has also set a goal of reading books. She hasn't read but 10 so far. She is such a great reader but doesn't really enjoy it.
*She loves to draw.

Elizabeth -
*She is so funny! She is talking so much.
*She loves music. I love to hear her sing. Unfortunately out of all the worship CDs and other music, she prefers her big sister's Hannah Montana and High School Musical CD to sing along with.
*Yesterday at Target I was looking at pumping supplies. I opened a box to see what size the breast shield was (I know I probably shouldn't blog about this but it was just too funny!) and before I knew it, Elizabeth had pulled up her shirt and said "Me Pump"! We all fell over laughing in the middle of Target.

John Davis -
*He is so cute!
*He has his first cold. It is not a bad one. He is just a little congested.
*He has been sleeping in his crib. He has been sleeping through the night some. He woke up at 3 this morning and wanted a bottle.
*He loves for people to talk to him because he loves to smile.

1 comment:

Wait on Him said...

Sounds like you're having an eventful summer! I'll have to say though...you're a tough mom making Ansley say her facts in 3 SECONDS!!! Haha....