Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Children


My children have said a few things lately that I thought was so funny.

Elizabeth: We were in the car going somewhere and she noticed that her boo boo was bleeding. She asked me over and over and over and over if I had a band aid. I kept saying over and over and over and over "no." She got quiet for a little while and then asked "Does God have a band aid?" I tried explaining that He does provide us with all sorts of band aids - spiritually -but of course she did not understand that at all.


Ansley: Ansley and Hannah Grace were arguing about who was going to go first at something. I reminded them that "the first will be last and the last will be first in the kingdom of God." They both got quiet. Ansley got so serious and said "but I still will be there right?" As long as she's there! Ha Ha


Hannah Grace - My logical child! Ansley was putting on fake nails. (cheap adult size) Hannah Grace leaned over and said exactly what I was thinking - "those look like a giant's nails."


John Davis - growing so fast! He is already in his excersaucer!

No comments: