Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Recap




Friday - School ended with a pool party at the YMCA. It was so cold but it did not stop the kids from swimming. Every one's lips were blue. Our family ate popcorn and watched E.T. Friday night. The girls have been watching it over and over again (especially Elizabeth).


Saturday - Washed five loads of clothes. John Davis and I went to Wendy's shower.


Sunday - Elizabeth started running a fever. I took John Davis, Ansley and Hannah Grace to church.


Monday - We didn't really do anything.


Tuesday - We went to Mom and Dad's house and ate. John Davis smiled at me for the first time. It was so sweet! I baked Ansley and Hannah Grace a cake for making honor roll.


Here are some pictures taken over the past few days.

1 comment:

Wait on Him said...

Hey! That's a pretty good cake! I see you bought a couple of tips! Elizabeth looks cute in her rollers. The difference between boys and girls just cracks me up. Thank you for your encouraging words on my blog.