It was such a nice day. I picked up the girls from school and went by Publix and bought Popsicles. We ate them on the porch while John Davis slept. John Davis is one month today. He has changed so much already. He slept till 2:20 last night. Yea! He is staying awake for longer periods during the day. He likes his butterfly mat that has hanging toys above it. I don't know what you call it. I've also noticed he likes to be rocked. He had on a yellow outfit yesterday and I told some people at school that I wasn't quite sure about yellow on a boy. They laughed at me and said it was fine. I don't know why I think he should be dressed in blue all the time. Today he has on red which looks like a boy. Here is a picture of the girls eating their popsicles while John Davis slept. Here is my dad holding John Davis.
No comments:
Post a Comment