Wow..it's been over a year since I last blogged. Where has the time gone? A lot has happened in a year. I am a 4th grade teacher now. We are still at ECCS and feel very blessed to be there. God is still working on my heart..sanctifying me to be more like His Son. Wade is still at the University of Montevallo..loving it. Ansley entered the logic school and matured over night. She attended her first dance and is becoming a very responsible young lady. Hannah Grace is a 5th grader. She has a very gentle and kind spirit. She is into sewing and loves to be with her friends. Elizabeth is a kindergartner and is taking ballet. She loves school and
loves to listen to music. John Davis is 3 1/2 and is ALL BOY! He loves to play with his cars, swords and Spiderman. He is full of energy and keeps me laughing. God has truly blessed us and I'm very thankful! Here are a few recent pictures:
No comments:
Post a Comment